Saturday 3 March 2018

Snow days

Well, I have been off work for the past three days, due to the snow we have all just experienced.



As I only normally get to go in Mum's Shed in my spare time, I thought I would make the most of it.
I ended up finishing off a few projects.


This is a polystyrene egg as a base and I have created the egg look with Powertex and the dragon I have made from Polymer clay. I do love a bit of fantasy and whimsical things and I love dragons.

I have had this little table for a while and it was always on my to-do list, to do something with it.
So I decided to add Powertex to it and see where my creativity took me.

And this is what my muse decided to create


It has taken on a bit of a Gothic-chic look.
Powertex is a very versatile medium and one of my fave mediums to use for all my creative projects.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon Time

Good morning one and all. Having all this time to create is brilliant and even better I am remembering to blog about my antics as well. ...